Business Law Attorneys for the Life of Your Business
Being a business owner is a complex and often all consuming experience. When you are in charge, everyone looks to you for answers. Is there anyone you can turn to?
Local business owners and entrepreneurs count on the business law attorneys at Ashenfelter, Slous, McDonough & Trevenen, LLP to provide solutions for their business issues. Our firm is proud to represent business owners in Montclair, Glen Ridge, Bloomfield, Verona and surrounding communities in New Jersey. Whether your business is a start-up or an established enterprise, we can help you address the legal issues you are likely to face.
Protect Your Investment
Building a successful business requires a major investment of your time, energy and finances. An experienced business law attorney can help you protect your investment by putting safeguards in place and by offering you counsel to help you avoid common pitfalls.
We provide a broad spectrum of legal services to local business owners, including:
- Business entity formation (Limited Liability Companies, C-Corps, S-Corps, Joint Ventures, Partnerships and more)
- Contract drafting and review
- Real estate transactions (leases, sales, purchases)
- Contract disputes
- Business litigation
- Equipment purchases and leases
- Employment contracts and termination agreements
We also practice in the area of taxation and our tax attorneys can assist individuals and businesses in the following areas:
- Tax disputes before the IRS, NJ Division of Taxation, and the NY Department of Taxation and Finance
- State taxation law issues
- Tax planning for mergers, acquisitions, and business restructuring
Protect your business and everything you have invested in it. Speak with an experienced business lawyer at Ashenfelter, Slous, McDonough & Trevenen, LLP to learn more about how we can help you grow a successful business. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.