Ashenfelter, Slous, McDonough & Trevenen, LLP
With over 100 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys at Ashenfelter, Slous, McDonough & Trevenen, LLP are well-known and respected in Montclair, Glen Ridge, Bloomfield, Verona and surrounding New Jersey communities. Our reputation is built on our ability to deliver results for our clients, and we distinguish ourselves by providing unmatched personal attention in every matter we handle.
Our attorneys address the complete spectrum of personal and business legal services, including:
- Estate Planning and Elder Law: We provide comprehensive estate and elder law planning, including the preparation of estate plans, wills and trusts; elder law services including Medicaid and Medicare planning; and probate and estate administration.
- Real Estate Law: Residential and commercial property owners turn to us for closings, land use and zoning issues, tax appeals, commercial and residential leases and other real estate transactions.
- Business Law: Local business owners and entrepreneurs count on us for creative solutions to their business issues including business formation, contract drafting and review, business purchase and sale transactions.
- Divorce and Family Law: We handle all family law matters including divorce, custody, child support, alimony and paternity cases.
- Criminal and Civil Litigation: Our clients trust us when trouble hits; we represent them in litigation matters ranging from municipal court appearances to commercial lawsuits.
Ashenfelter, Slous, McDonough & Trevenen, LLP is the premier law firm handling vitally important legal issues for its clients throughout Essex County and Northern New Jersey. Clients trust us because we are responsive, for our ability to find solutions where others only recognize problems, and, of course, for our results. Contact us today to discuss your issue in a free consultation with one of our lawyers.